Shop All Hidden Deck Fasteners
Hidden Deck Fasteners
Ipe Clip Kits, Deck Tools and Accessories - Everything Needed for a Hidden Deck Fastener System
Hidden deck fasteners are used to install the boards of a deck to the main beams without being visible. Ipe Clips are used with pre-grooved boards as part of a hidden deck fastening system. These fasteners are hidden from sight to create a more professional finish. For boards that are not grooved, slots for these clips can be added quickly with the use of a biscuit joiner or router. Hardwood Plugs can be used in addition to or without hidden decking fasteners by face mounting boards to joists with trim head deck screws in countersunk holes, which are then plugged for a smooth finish. Both methods are designed to make the fasteners as inconspicuous as possible for a clean and sleek finish.
A hidden deck fastening system offers several benefits over standard deck installation.
- Fasteners are virtually invisbile creating a professional look
- Provides maximum holding power on each board
- Allows for individual board expansion and contraction flexibility
- Each hidden fastener is hardened black oxide stainless steel with UV and chemical resistant polymer for maximum durability
- Designed to prevent over-driving of countersunk deck screws
- Provide optimal spacing for board expansion and contraction due to weather changes
Each hidden deck fastener attaches a deck board to a joist or beam with the use of a 45 degree deck screw on one side. The clip's polymer coating is colored, often as well as the screw, to be as inconspicuous as possible and provide a smooth, clean, finished look. They are the perfect hidden deck fastening system.
All Hidden Deck Fasteners sold by Albany County Fasteners are proudly Made in the USA