Evolution 7-1/4" Industrial Circular Saw
Evolution Industrial Circular Saws utilize premium features to be better than your average saw. These dry cut saws have a robust and durable design and feature a blade designed to cut steel without producing heat, a burr and having virtually no sparks to create an instantly workable finish. A 0 to 45 degree bevel tilt, fence guide, and auto chip collection make this saw versatile and easy to use to ensure a quick and clean cut.
- Cuts mild steel without heat, burrs or coolant.
- Also cuts aluminum, stainless steel and wood with the specialty blade attached.
- Auto-chip collection.
- Bevel Tilt: 0 - 45 Degrees
- Features a glass cutting line window to ensure an accurate cut
- Weighs 11.4 lbs. making it one of the lightest circular saws on the market
- Motor 120v ~ 60Hz - 1600W
- Amps - 15A
- Speed (No Load) - 3700 RPM
- Max. Bevel (Left): 45°
- Circular Saw Base: Pressed Steel
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Maximum Depth of Cut (0°): 2-1/2"
- Maximum Depth of Cut (45°): 1-3/8"
- Mild Steel Plate (Max. Thickness): 5/16"
- Mild Steel Square Tube (Max. Wall Thickness): 1/8"
- Sound Pressure Level (Under Load) - 92.9 dB(A)
- Tool Weight - 11.4 lbs
- Tool Dimensions (H x W x L) - 9" x 14-1/2" x 11"
- 7-1/4" 40 Tooth Mild Steel TCT Blade
- Hex Key Wrench
- Parallel Edge Guide
- Diameter - 7 1/4"
- Bore - 20mm
- Kerf (Thickness) - 0.078"
- Number of Teeth - 40
It is recommended to ONLY use Evolution Saw Blades with Evolution Steel Saws for maximum performance.
CAUTION: ALWAYS wear eye protection when cutting or drilling.
Usually Ships in 3 to 5 Business Days.