Evolution 9" Industrial Circular Saw
Evolution Industrial Circular Saws utilize premium features to be better than your average saw. These dry cut saws have a robust and durable design and feature a blade designed to cut steel without producing heat, a burr and having virtually no sparks to create an instantly workable finish. The EVOSAW230 9 inch Circular Saw features an easily adjustable depth of cut, plus a laser guide to aid accurate cutting. A 0 to 45 degree bevel tilt, fence guide, and auto chip collection make this saw versatile and easy to use to ensure a quick and clean cut.
- Designed to cut mild steel with no heat, burrs or coolant.
- Also cuts aluminum, stainless steel and wood with the specialty blade attached.
- Long blade life cuts up to 262' of 1/4" steel plate.
- Laser Guide
- Auto-chip collection.
- Bevel Tilt: 0 - 45 Degrees
- Includes Manufacturer's 3 Year Warranty
NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING
- Motor 120v ~ 60Hz - 1750W
- Amps - 15A
- Horse Power - 2.35HP
- Speed (No Load) - 2700 RPM
- Maximum Cutting Reach (1/4" Wall 90°) - 3 1/4"
- Maximum Cutting Reach (1/4" Wall 45°) - 2 1/8"
- Optimum Thickness Of Cut (Mild Steel Plate) - 1/2"
- Recommended Maximum Duty Cycle - 30 mins
- Sound Pressure Level (Under Load) - 108.7 dB(A)
- Vibration Level (Under Load) - 3.9 m/s2
- Tool Weight - 20 lbs
- Tool Dimensions (H x W x L) - 12 3/8" x 16 3/4" x 12 3/4"
- Carrying Case
- 9" Steel Cutting Blade
- Fence Guide
- Side Handle
- 2 Batteries
- Spare Carbon Brush Set
- Safety Goggles
- Ear Plugs
- Operating Manual
- Diameter - 9"
- Bore - 1"
- Kerf (Thickness) - 0.079" (2mm)
- Number of Teeth - 48
It is recommended to ONLY use Evolution Saw Blades with Evolution Steel Saws for maximum performance.
CAUTION: ALWAYS wear eye protection when cutting or drilling.
Each saw comes with a Manufacturer's 3 Year and usually Ships in 3 to 5 Business Days.