Evolution 7-1/4" Industrial Circular Saw
Evolution Industrial Circular Saws utilize premium features to be better than your average saw. These dry cut saws have a robust and durable design and feature a blade designed to cut steel without producing heat, a burr and having virtually no sparks to create an instantly workable finish. A 0 to 45 degree bevel tilt, fence guide, and auto chip collection make this saw versatile and easy to use to ensure a quick and clean cut.
- Cuts mild steel without heat, burrs or coolant.
- Also cuts aluminum, stainless steel and wood with the specialty blade attached.
- Auto-chip collection.
- Bevel Tilt: 0 - 45 Degrees
- Includes Manufacturer's 3 Year Warranty
- Motor 120v ~ 60Hz - 1100W
- Amps - 9A
- Horse Power - 2.25HP
- Speed (No Load) - 3900 RPM
- Maximum Cutting Reach (1/8" Wall) 90° - 2 1/4"
- Maximum Cutting Reach (1/8" Wall) 45° - 1 3/8"
- Optimum Thickness Of Cut (Mild Steel Plate) - 1/4"
- Recommended Maximum Duty Cycle - 30 mins
- Sound Pressure Level (Under Load) - 98.5 dB(A)
- Vibration Level (Under Load) - 2.3 m/s2
- Tool Weight - 13 lbs
- Tool Dimensions (H x W x L) - 9 3/8" x 16 15/16" x 10 3/8"
- Carrying Case
- 7-1/4" Steel Cutting Blade
- Fence Guide
- Side Handle
- Spare Carbon Brush Set
- Safety Goggles
- Ear Plugs
- Operating Manual
- Diameter - 7 1/4"
- Bore - 20mm
- Kerf (Thickness) - 1/16"
- Number of Teeth - 40
It is recommended to ONLY use Evolution Saw Blades with Evolution Steel Saws for maximum performance.
CAUTION: ALWAYS wear eye protection when cutting or drilling.
Each saw comes with a Manufacturer's 3 Year and usually Ships in 3 to 5 Business Days.