Evolution 15" Industrial Chop Saw
Evolution Industrial Chop Saws utilize premium features to be better than your average saw. These cold cut saws have a robust and durable design and feature a blade designed to cut steel without producing heat or burrs and having virtually no sparks to create an instantly workable finish. A 0 to 45 degree adjustable vise and a pullout chip collection tray make this saw versatile and easy to use to ensure a quick and clean cut.
Compatible with 14" and 15" saw blades. Evolution Steel EVO series saws are the premium versions of the RAGE series saws.
- Cuts mild steel without heat, burrs or coolant
- Also cuts aluminum, stainless steel and wood with the appropriate specialty blade attached
- Virtually No Sparks
- Creates an Instantly Workable Finish
- Adjustable Vise allows cuts from 0-45 Degrees
- Includes Manufacturer's 3 Year Warranty
- Motor (120V ~ 60Hz) - 1800W / 15A
- Horse Power - 2.4HP
- Speed (No Load) - 1450 RPM
- Mild Steel Plate (Max Thickness) - 1/2"
- Square Tube at 90° (Mild Steel) - 5”
- Square Tube at 45° (Mild Steel) - 3-1/2”
- Rectangle Tube at 90° (Mild Steel) - 3-3/4 x 7-7/8”
- Rectangle Tube at 45° (Mild Steel) - 3 x 4-3/8”
- Round Tube at 90° (Mild Steel) - 5-7/8”
- Round Tube at 45° (Mild Steel) - 5”
- Wood at 90° (Nominal Size) - 4 x 8”
- Wood at 45° (Nominal Size) - 4 x 4”
- Recommended Maximum Duty Cycle - 30 mins
- 14" Steel Cutting Blade
- 8mm Hex (Allen) Key
- V Clamp Jaw
- Operating Manual
- Protective Eyewear
- Diameter - 14"
- Bore - 1"
- Kerf (Thickness) - 0.094" (2.4mm)
- Number of Teeth - 66
It is recommended to ONLY use Evolution Saw Blades with the EVOSAW380 Chop Saw for optimal performance.
CAUTION: ALWAYS wear eye protection when cutting or drilling.
Usually Ships in 3 to 5 Business Days