1/2"-13 Stainless Steel Carriage Bolt
Diameter - Thread Pitch: 1/2-13
1/2"-13 Carriage bolts have a domed or countersunk head, and the shank is topped by a short square section under the head.
- Square section grips into the part being fixed (typically wood)
- Carriage bolts are threaded all the way down to the square section beneath the head
- Prevents the bolt from turning when the nut is tightened
- 18-8 Stainless steel is corrosion and rust resistant
- 18-8 Stainless steel is considered the fastener industry standard