- Cut its own threads
- Used for concrete, brick or block
- Maximum performance achieved when using the Concrete screw, Condrive installation tool and carbide tipped drill bits
- Pre-drilled hole should be one size smaller than the screw size
- Lengths equal to and longer than 2-1/4" are partially threaded
- Used with a 3/16" masonry bit (Not Included)
A Slotted Hex Washer Head Concrete Screw, also known as a masonry screw, features a blue climaseal coating and are ideal for applications involving concrete, brick, or block.
Masonry Screws in this selection are comparable to Tapcon brand screws, simply referred to as Tapcons.