1/4"-20 Hot Dip Galvanized Carriage Bolt
Diameter - Thread Pitch: 1/4-20
- Square section grips into the part being fixed (typically wood)
- Prevents the bolt from turning when the nut is tightened
- Carriage Bolts under 6 inches are fully threaded
- Sizes over 6 inches in length have a shoulder
- Coarse Thread
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
1/4"-20 Hot dipped galvanized carriage bolts have a domed or countersunk head, and the shank is topped by a short square section under the head.
Hot Dipped Galvanized assemblies should be used exclusively. If you use a HDG bolt you must also use a HDG nut.
See Product Specifications